Wilmington Band Parents &
Friends Scholarship Application
The Wilmington Band Parents & Friends are proud to offer scholarships to a limited number of seniors each year. Seniors must submit an application by the designated deadline and will be considered along with other submissions. The denomination of the Scholarships will be determined by the funds raised during the year. Please see below for the eligibility requirements.
- Band Member for three (3) consecutive high school years including senior year
- Pursuing Higher Education or joining the military
- If you haven't decided on a school yet, that's fine.. please just list the ones you are considering.
- You must be a band member in good standing according to the school handbook.
- All required fields on this form must be completed to be considered for a scholarship from the Wilmington Wildcat Band Parents. Submission are then reviewed by the Wildcat Band Parents.
- Note: The Wildcat Band Parents do our best to award 10 to 15 Scholarships annually based on the success of fundraising and the number of candidates.